The Z-turn Board is a low-cost and high-performance Single Board Computer (SBC) built around the Xilinx Zynq-7020 (XC7Z020-1CLG400C). All Programmable System-on-Chip (SoC) which is among the Xilinx Zynq-7000 family, featuring integrated dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor with Xilinx 7-series Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) logic.
The Z-turn Board takes full features of the Zynq-7020 SoC, it has 1GB DDR3 SDRAM and 16MB QSPI Flash on board and a set of rich peripherals including USB-to-UART, Mini USB OTG, 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet, CAN, HDMI, TF, JTAG, Buzzer, G-sensor and Temperature sensor. On the rear of the board, there are two 1.27mm pitch 80-pin SMT female connectors to allow the availability of 96 / 106 user I/O and configurable as up to 39 LVDS pairs I/O.
- 667MHz Xilinx XC7Z020 Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 Processor with Xilinx 7-series FPGA logic
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 x 512MB, 32-bit), 16MB QSPI Flash
- USB_UART, USB2.0 OTG, 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet, CAN, HDMI, TF, …
- Onboard Three-axis Acceleration Sensor and Temperature Sensor
- Ready-to-Run Linux Single Board Computer
- Optional Camera and WiFi Modules, IO Extension Cape
Z-turn board with Zynq 7020
- Product Code: MYS-7Z020-C-S
- Availability: 2-3 Days